I’d really like an updated Should I Sell That, because while I’m able to sort of look at my weapons and see obsolete gear, I take one look at the massive Accessories list and my brain shuts down.JP’s 3rd Anniversary and their most recent Fan Festa both gave out a ton of special tickets that could be used to pull pots, tickets, mixer coins, etc, including Wandering (Vagrant Knight) Rain. Season to be Jolly Family Christmas Set T-Shirt Not saying we’re guaranteed to get that, but it’d be a shame to farm him when you could wait a while and fuse up his mediocre TMR for free. I’m trying to decide if I should update with that info or just assume nobody would farm it anyway… If you get more Wandering Rain/VK then you can always fuse for a second one and have more terrible materias taking up single slot!
Season to be Jolly Family Christmas Set T-Shirt, ladies tee, tank top, v neck
I have your old SIST open in a tab right now. I’d enjoy an update, but don’t stress yourself over it. you’re doing some good work with all of the wonderful features you do here on the sub. thanks to how Gumi handled Christine, there’s 99.67% chance I’ll do the same (0.33% chance my one ticket will net me WKN so I’ll get him instead) Yeah I’ve survived this long without WKN, I’ll continue just fine into the future. I have enough tanks to not need another. Plus my boye is coming home in a couple months. Season to be Jolly Family Christmas Set T-Shirt Awakening + enhancements, that doggo is gonna be OP af With her enhancements, I think she’s solid… I haven’t run her as a damage unit yet… She’s been support for imperiling ice…
Season to be Jolly Family Christmas Set Sweatshirt, hoodie
Once i actually understand game mechanics, she might be a fun support unit… She’s going to be a monster single damage wise, but only with a clone. I already grabbed a second Ang. Why? Damned if I know really but I liked using Ang and even the seven star is horrid, oh well! I think I just decided I didn’t care all that much and like the gamble. Your random tool seems not so random. Between Chow, Beryl, Barb, and Fryevia it telod me to go with Chow 80% of the clicks, Beryl 15%, and then Fry the rest of it. I CALL FOUL! Or… Season to be Jolly Family Christmas Set T-Shirt the universe is telling me something. Either way, thanks! I understand being indecisive; I haven’t the first seasonal unit to my name (have a rule on pulling for those) and know better than to use something this rare on a permanent unit so soon. But no one knows how you play your game but you, just do a little research